Greatview packaging material is manufactured with the same or equivalent raw materials, on world-class equipment and to the same level of quality as material from the original machine manufacturers. However, we always recommend to trial the packaging material before going into commercial production.
To support this process, Greatview, on request, supplies a qualified technician to supervise the initial packaging material trials, validate the packaging material and to make fine adjustments to the machine if necessary.
The process varies from customer to customer, but a typical qualification of packaging material might take place as follows:
- Meet with all concerned to discuss trial protocol
- Observe machine performance with existing material (seal integrity, tube alignment, etc,)
- Make / recommend adjustments for optimum performance (tube alignment, temperatures etc.)
- Record all critical parameters and any adjustment thereof
- Introduce Greatview material and repeat steps 2-4
- Post-trial meeting to discuss events, conclude and decide the next steps
Should an adjustment be necessary, it will be in line with OEM guidelines. Package integrity can be verified by means of destructive, conductive and dye methods. Incubation of packages can be conducted, but is not mandatory for most applications.